General
202 results found
-
3 votes
-
Group together Venues that have changed names
Venues change names over the years do to new ownership, remodels or sponsor changes. There should be option to link former venue names together cause it is the same place. Example Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavillion changed to Cricket Pavillion, then Ashley Home Furnature Pavillion, now it is Ak-Chin Pavillion (All Same Place). So now you've seen 30 shows at the same venue instead of 5 shows at six different named venues!
90 votesWe have a feature planned where we'll be able to group Venues & Bands in the future to do this. We don't have an ETA on that, it'll probably be awhile, but we'll get there 😅
-
Ability to Make Upcoming Concerts Private on a public profile.
Would be great if it was possible to make any upcoming shows private. I like the idea of being able to have what I've been to in the past viewable and be listed as an attendee etc, but upcoming gigs is a little different so would be a cool feature to be able to have them private until the event is here or has happened and then have it listed on my public profile then.
5 votes -
Add a rating system
I think it would be great to see opinions of shows from other users. goodreads.com has a 1-5 stars feature that works really well and has been valuable for me
15 votes -
Help needed Button
"Help request" (not via forum). It would be great to have something like a button or hint on the concert I create, because I still need help with some of the details. "Concert for band XXy - can anybody still remember the name of the support"?
3 votes -
Genre Tag
Add a "genre" tag to the bands so we can know the amount of gigs of each particular genre we've attended.
2 votes -
Embed widget with HTML code
A rectangle with clickable text for the first 5 concerts on the top of your concert archives list (the text is linked to information about each concert so people can click if they want to know more) and a link to your Concert Archives profile.
9 votes -
Auto Fill is Optional
Auto fill of venues and band names is often incorrect and does not allow editing. For instance. I saw U2 at Exeter University in 1980, but they played in the Student Union, not The Great Hall. Auto fill only allows me to enter The Great Hall under Exeter University. Likewise, the band Julian recently opened for Partner at DC9 in Washington, DC. Auto fill won’t let me add Julian - only Julianna Hatfield.
1 vote -
"Who did you go with" without e-mail addresses
I love the "who did you go with" feature but I can't use it because I don't have e-mail addresses of many of them (especially for my early concerts in the '90s-'00s..) or because I don't want to involve them (I'd prefer a "invite friends" option for that). If there's some privacy issues I suggest to not write complete names: es. John S. for John Smith.
48 votesWe're planning to do this as well as make it easier to interact with other users on the platform in general. No ETA yet, but we'll get there 😅
-
streamline autofill
Streamline autofill. Some bands have capitalization issues. Some cities have areas listed that aren't real cities. Some venues are listed in different ways.
4 votes -
print my concert archive
Print my personal archive by year
2 votes -
Indoors or Outdoors?
Be able to mark a concert as indoors or outdoors.
1 vote -
Autofill removal
Remove autofill options. IE. When I go to type "Philadelphia" the second option is "Philadelphia, PAa" - which is clearly a typo somebody has made.
2 votes -
Allow edits to Who did you go with?
Allow me to edit Who did you go with? THis allows us to correct errors. For ucoming concerts the person(s) I go with may change.
1 vote -
Create a discussion forum
(Especially since I'm rapidly approaching my posting limit here...)
Preferably one like discourse where I could receive messages and respond via email.
5 votes -
Interactive Map!
Much like the old Instagram feature, users would be able to see their concert locations on an interactive map. Would be able to zoom in and out and see how many times they attended a show at a certain location.
58 votes -
Have 'friends' that you can share concerts with insetad of entering email addresses every time again.
Link a known venue to a fixed city.
3 votes -
ability to sort bands list alphabetically
The ability to sort the list of bands seen alphabetically (as well as most times seen) would be a huge help in helping avoid misspellings/typos, and making sure all concerts by a band are listed the same way. That would also help ensure the number of total times seen is accurate.
18 votes -
Editing Bands on Edit Concert Page
If I made a typo typing in a band's name, I cannot edit the band's name in the 'edit concert' page. I must remove bands and re-add them individually.
15 votes -
Add years to archive summaries.
I don't know what it's really called, but where profiles say "You have seen x concerts and x bands at x venues and x locations.", it would be cool if years were shown, too.
For example, "You have seen x concerts and x bands at x venues and x locations over x years."6 votes
- Don't see your idea?