General
202 results found
-
Why do you delete concerts I've been to saying it can't be verified. When i researched the date .
Ask me before to verify before you. Delete
1 vote -
location error
I like the site but my stats are wrong because the locations are wrong.
Some of the venues are duplicates because the city are not exactly the same. I always enter it the same way: I write Lille then I select the verified right one: Lille, Hauts-de-France, France but then sometimes the result is only "Lille"
Sometimes I can fix that by editing the concert but somestimes it does not work and it's very frustrating0 votes -
I'm getting old and some concerts or comedy shows i can't remember the exact dates but i remember the place an year of almost every concert
How can we find out what dates of concerts I've been to way back in the 1976 an forward year's i lost most of my ticket stubs. Your list doesn't show a lot of the concerts I've been t.
3 votes -
Make sure you have the correct band pics - E.G. cold is not coldplay
while you're at it if you can't find the setlist & use a similar one make sure it's actually cold not coldplay too
1 vote -
Check your entries
Your Creedence Concert page is full of misinformation. CCR broke up in 1972 so couldn't have played concerts in subsequent years, as stated!
1 vote -
Don McLean tour dates should include Friday 5 October 1984 at the Saraton Theatre GRAFTON NSW AUSTRALIA
I was there and have the ticket stub to confirm that.
1 vote -
Please fix an error with two Elvis concert dates from 1975
You have an error on page 12 of your Elvis Presley concerts. For April 26th, you have Elvis performing at Curtis Hixon Hall in Tampa, Florida. Then, on April 27th and 28, you have him performing at RP Funding Center, also in Tampa. There are a couple problems with that. There IS NO RP Funding Center in Tampa. The RP Funding Center is the CURRENT name of the Lakeland Civic Center, in LAKELAND, Florida. Back then, it was just called Lakeland Civic Center. It wouldn't be sponsored by RP Funding and renamed for MANY years to come. SO, on the…
1 vote -
Create a message board for users to help each other?
I know my husband and I attended an Urban Dance Squad concert at the Masquerade in Atlanta in the early/mid 90's but can't narrow it down. Any message group I have tried online has been archived. If boards were started per group/venue, people could assist each other and maybe this would have a trickle down effect of having less duplicate entries later on.
1 vote -
Better Interface for capturing festival information
Loving the site and it's helping me get rid of my really long spreadsheet finally.
I go to lots of festivals and I feel like the interface works really well for single day concerts but not so well for festivals. Some feedback and issues listed below:
- It would be nice to state what day of the festival the band played, so Slipknot played on day 1 of the festival for example. Or if they played multiple times, then Day 1 and 2.
- it would be nice to be able to mark an event as a festival, which enables different features.
- …
16 votes -
Tickets for missing Gary Numan gigs
I have some tickets for Gary Numan concerts that are missing from your history list. What is your email address? Cheers, Pete
0 votes -
Have the venue be the address.
It would be awesome if when a venue changes it's name it still appears as one venue. There's a club in Philadelphia for example used to be called sound garden. It's changed names like 5 times and as a result my stats are off. I consider it the same venue.
4 votes -
Add a concert from the California Hall
Your site lists 5 concerts at the California Hall but I have a lobby/postcard from 1967 with The Steve Miller Blues Band, Sunshine Co etc
1 vote -
Band count on year overview is incorrect
Band count on year overview is incorrect (maybe also on general overview then?)
https://www.concertarchives.org/bartvanoeffelt/years/2014
https://www.concertarchives.org/bartvanoeffelt/years/20151 vote -
Possibilty to add other types (not concerts) to your archive, such as theater or operas, etc
I would like my archive to include other cultural events such as theater, musicals, operas, all sorts of live events
30 votes -
add an option for vaguer language
As much as I love going to regular concerts, I also love going to comedy shows. I understand that this site is geared for concerts, I'd really appreciate if there was a switch or something in my setting so I could change the language of the site from "bands" and "concerts" to "artist"/"performer" and "gig"/"event" to encapsulate more arts performances that aren't just music, so people can keep track of more types of performances on this one site.
5 votes -
Exclude future concerts from concert counts
Currently the # of concerts I have "been to" or "seen" includes future concerts, is it possible to only include concerts that have already happened?
36 votes -
1 vote
-
let us add a tour poster to concerts in a designated spot not just the area for photos
I want to be able to see a tour poster for a concert to remember where they went on that tour and even just what the poster looked like but it would be nice to have in a place other than concert photos since it's not really something taken at the show but promotion for the show
33 votes -
Allow for Tags to be corrected without having to re-input all concert data...
After realizing I incorrectly Tagged a concert ticket that I uploaded with the wrong venue info, after correcting the actual Venue name, the new Tag was available for me to include (which I did) but, the old Tag still remained. Only way I know to correct the wrong Tag is to completely remove the concert entry and re-input all the data.
1 vote -
Difference between the artist and their DJ set.
Hello!
This year i went to some festivals and I thought it would be nice if we can mark here if you seen someone live or their DJ set. Sometimes they didn't even play their own music. It could be an option when you add the artist and then when you check the festival, their name would appear anyway.
Now people only adds (DJ set) and this website marks them as a new artist...
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?