General
202 results found
-
Add a concert -- Sparks, Hall & Oates opening, Shubert Theater, Phila, PA 5-16-75
SPARKS, Shubert Theater, Philadelphia, PA, with Hall and Oates opening.. May 16th, 1975. Please add both bands.
1 vote -
Balboa Stadium 1975!
Perhaps include the Sept. 27, 1975, Balboa Stadium concert with Linda Rhonstat and Jackson Brown. An amazing show that was partially televised on TV. I was there in my younger days, found it elsewhere when I didn't see it here and was sure it happened. I just showed up with a few traveling friends...and a young women (or bout my age then) came up and told me she liked my smile, and gave me a free ticked...I'm still smiling!
1 vote -
Adjustment for time zones.
After a gig won't update until inline with I presume US time.
1 vote -
correct location
Dothan is in Alabama. I was there - it was the Leon County Civic Center
1 vote -
Concert films and separate stats for them
It would be nice if we could add concert films to our archive as well. For example, I've been to the Muse - Simulation Theory concert film in the cinema (and a couple of others as well), but currently have no way to add them to my archive. I would love to be able to keep track of which concert films I've seen (in the cinema).
One thing that is important to me personally, is that concert films shouldn't contribute to the statistics on our profile (performances, concerts, bands, venues and locations). It would be nice, however, if it was…
1 vote -
New Concert Info
I have a postcard showing Tom Jones performing at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. a German stamp was used to send the postcard. It was released in November of 1986. This indicates the postcard was probably created in 1986 when Jones performed there and mailed later in the year.
1 vote -
older concerts than 1974 usafa
correct list - there are older concerts than 1974 usafa
1 vote -
add more nonstandard type concert categories
i was hoping you could add 'mall show', 'acoustic set' in the categories of nonstandard type concerts
3 votes -
Allow personalized display options
Currently, the "show band lineup and title" option effects everyone who has been to the concert and requires an edit to the concert itself. If someone wants to show both the title and lineup (or not showing the title/lineup) they currently can't do that on their own profile. Adding an option to choose whether titles and/or lineups display on your profile would allow more customization for users.
10 votes -
List of concerts you are 'interested' in, but aren't 100% sure or don't have tickets yet
i wish i had a place to list the concerts i want to go to, but don't have tickets yet. i sometimes forget which concerts i already bought tickets for and which i haven't - so it's important to separate the two lists. but i also may forget that a certain band is touring, so the bucket list also doesn't cut it. would love for this to be added.
14 votes -
Correct Buffett Concert Venue
Your location for the Jimmy Buffett Concert on August 12, 1986 is incorrect. First, he played at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, TX on 8/12/86. I know, I was there and met my wife at that concert. Second, the Dallas Convention Center was not renamed for Kay Bailey Hutchinson until 2013. In 1986 it was probaly still called the Dallas Memorial Auditorium. It is wrong on his website as well.
1 vote -
Mods !
Selecting engaging profiles by region (like city) and making them mods would help a lot!!
I for an instance wouldn’t mind helping pairing venues duplicated/ renamed and stuff like that from my city and country (i’m from brazil), which I know would be hard for a foreigner to do.
1 vote -
List search results for bands with image
To find the right artist or band in the band selection dropdown, it would be nice to see the picture of the band in the suggestions.
3 votes -
Sort and Filter on your concerts, artists and venues
Currently on the iPhone, there’s no way to go to my concerts, artists, venues etc… and sort or filter them. That would be super helpful.
9 votes -
Be able to follow private users
It would be cool to send follow requests to private users. Like on Twitter or Instagram
6 votes -
Correction: Blondie 1977
https://www.concertarchives.org/concerts/blondie-ferrets-c1990c0e-3fcc-4d6d-98f5-4440218f2785
This concert was in Morwell, at Morwell Technical School. There is no such place as Norwell.
1 vote -
Add 'Flyer/Handbill' to the Miscellaneous section for the Tag Photo option within Photo Settings.
I would like 'Flyer/Handbill' added to the Miscellaneous section for the Tag Photo option within Photo Settings. I consider these to be different from a newspaper/magazine advertisement.
1 vote -
do your homework
Credit Island is not in Rockford. It's an island in the Mississippi River between Davenport, IA and Rock Island, IL. It has hosted 2 concerts (the first in 1978, my very first concert at age 14) and another in 1980 with Sammy Hagar, the Outlaws, J Geils, REO Speedwagon and Hot Moma Silver (according to Google).
1 vote -
First Shakira Concert in NYC
I went to Shakira's first concerts in NYC. I don't remember the date, maybe 1996 or 97?, but she was not very famous, had black hair and was evidently very nervous. She did two concerts, one after the other one because both sold out. I bought tickets for both, for me and my girlfriend at the time (now my wife). In any case, this is not on your list.
1 vote -
Link To BandsInTown or Similar apps.
This might be a request more for those app developers than for you, but I think if we could link ConcertArchives and BandsInTown we could have more accurate details on concerts (Full list of Band names/Accurate Spelling, Venue, Location, etc...)
This could also be used to attach the poster art to the performance/tour.
Lastly, this would just reduce a step for people who use that app as a method of purchasing tickets or even just keeping track of what bands are coming,3 votes
- Don't see your idea?