General
202 results found
-
Track all songs seen by an artist based on setlist data
I think it would be awesome if I based on the tracked setlist data it can keep track of all the different songs I've seen by an artist. Then I could click on an artists name and see a full list of tracks and when I saw each one. Would be fun especially for those people who have seen artists dozens of times to see which rare tracks were heard and when
6 votes -
Open app to same page that is shown on website
When I follow a link from an email, it opens CA website and then when I click on “open in app” at the top, it currently just opens the app with no navigation. I would like it to navigate to the same page as I’m looking at on the website.
1 vote -
Allow incomplete listings to be lodged so that others can help corroborate
I have gigs from way back that I would like to be able to list, but I can't remember all of the details. It would be cool to be able to post them - labelled incomplete - and have others suggest / confirm the missing details. Members could accumulate brownie points for accepted missing details?
5 votes -
Late show option for nonstandard events
Add "late show" as an option for non standard concert selection.
Eg, if a venue has more than one show in a day, yes we can put "early show" but there is no "late show" option.
Also in specific relation to Electronic shows, which typically start late, doors at 10pm or 11pm with the show going into the wee hours of the morning. It isn't a "regular time" concert. If someone is going to two events the same night and one is a regular time show and the other is a late show, you can't differ between them without this…2 votes -
Let users of the app choose which tab is shown first
I would like to ask if it's possible that users can choose which tab is opened first in the app.
When I open it in 99 of the 100 cases I want to show people my concerts.
Now it opens the social tab first, which is fine, but not what my primary goal of the app is.
It's to show my concerts and add them.1 vote -
Let users of the app choose which tab is shown first
I would like to ask if it's possible that users can choose which tab is opened first in the app.
When I open it in 99 of the 100 cases I want to show people my concerts.
Now it opens the social tab first, which is fine, but not what my primary goal of the app is.
It's to show my concerts and add them.1 vote -
have people make playlists under their own spotify account
Like setify.co people can couple their spotify or apple music account and make playlists of setlists under their own account.
1 vote -
Easier/Quicker input of artists
I would love an easier input of artists for festivals. I often go to events with a lot of artists and it‘s such a pain to enter 50+ artists. I would love a feature where you just have an input field and you can easily enter all the artists seperated by a comma for example.
The worst part of entering the artists is that I go to many events with unknown artists that are not in the database. If I search for the artists and they are not in the database you can‘t close the dropdown as you don‘t select…3 votes -
Create a designation for tribute bands
So many small theaters host tribute bands. This often leads to confusion in formatting the band names. For example: “Fleetwood Mac Tribute”; “Tribute to Fleetwood Mac”; “Trib to Fleetwood Mac”. Create a designation as a tribute band as well as the associated band.
1 vote -
let users rate concert experience and give feedback on how late shows start to help other users make decision on whether they would go.
Concerts are expensive and take a lot of time. Many concerts start notoriously late, which is challenging for people who have limited transportation or babysitters. It would be helpful if similar to Yelp (where we rate restaurants) we can rate concerts we have attended and whether we would recommend them to others depending on start time, quality of show, opener, etc.
2 votes -
Bands I know I have seen
Id love a separate place to list bands I have seen but have not been able to find the exact date or the show isn’t already listed by someone else. It also might help people nail down those shows. For instance I could list a band and say I saw them in the mid 90s at a specific club in Memphis TN. It’s not going on my actual list or being logged but it may help people connect and nail down those shows as well as keep track of shows we would love to eventually log once we have the…
3 votes -
Countries added to location in addition to cities
I realize that this might be more relevant to non american users, but I'd love to be able to set the location filter to countries instead of just cities because it's a very interesting statistic if you travel for shows a lot
4 votes -
Be able to select bands you have seen at cancelled events
This came up the other day where I attended an event that was cancelled half way through due to a power outage. It's now been marked as cancelled on the event page but I can't select that I have seen the bands that did play. It would be nice to select I've seen a band despite the event being rescheduled
4 votes -
See all "genre" data
I want to see all genre data in my Concert Archive logs.
3 votes -
Page Numbers on top of Results
I would suggest to have page numbers on top of the results when searching for dates of shows to remove the tediousness of scrolling past dates that one is not looking for. It would be nice to have them on both on top and bottom of the results as well.
1 vote -
Add field for ticket cost, seat location, seat #, and how you acquired ticket
Add new fields for:
- Ticket Cost
- Seat Location (i.e. general admission, pit, lower/upper level, VIP, private suite, etc)
- Seat Number (i.e. sec 116, row F, seat 5)
- Where you purchased/acquired your ticket (i.e. a ticketing website, gifted to you, won a contest, someone selling on street outside venue, working the event, artist friends/family comp list, snuck in, etc)27 votes -
Work vs attendee
Have an option to designate shows you worked vs attended. Still got to see the shows but was working during them. I work for a band and go to every show. But I still see the shows. Just want to see the differences in numbers. Currently am not adding shows I’ve worked because of this
4 votes -
Missing Concert: Alvin Lee and Ten Years After (with the Strawbs) - 5/6/1973
Auditorium North Hall, Memphis TN.
I was there. The concert was brilliant.
1 vote -
A way to relive your favorite PSP games
If you’re looking for a way to relive your favorite PSP games, I highly recommend checking out https://ppsspp.site. It’s a free and open-source PSP emulator that lets you play classic games on your PC, Android, or iOS device in stunning HD quality. Whether you're revisiting old favorites or discovering new ones, PPSSPP delivers a fantastic experience with customizable controls and settings. It’s a must-try for any gaming enthusiast!
1 vote -
Performance type
Option to specify if performance is full band, solo acoustic, or other with fill in option
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?