General
202 results found
-
A compact view of artists you've seen
- You could segment by decade artist first became known in
- You could losely order by importantance top to bottom
- You could decide to group some separately; comedy for example.
- If you've seen someone more than once you'd see a number to the right: Example: Chuck Berry (2), Little Richard (3), Jerry Lee Lewis
I used to have a more compact view like this and miss it.
1 vote -
Add a Facebook plugin
I found out about the archive through Facebook friends I met at a show. It would nice if you had the option of adding a post to your Facebook wall when you add a concert to your personal archive. Doing so would spread the word about the website and get more people to join which would further expand the archive.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?